Who knew that feeding a baby could be so complicated? 😵
I get hundreds of messages a week (literally!) from parents just like you who have questions about how to safely and successfully formula feed. From picking a formula, to preparing it safely, to troubleshooting common digestive issues-- you're not alone if you have questions!
This easy-to-read yet comprehensive handbook covers all of your need to know information about formula feeding. In this handbook you'll learn:
1. What Formula Is (and Isn't!)
2. How to Pick a Great Formula
3. Formula Feeding 101 (prep, storage, introducing formula, switching formulas)
4. All About Paced Feeding - your magic bullet!
5. How to Troubleshoot Tummy Issues (like gas, constipation, spit-up, hiccups and colic)
PLUS the handbook includes a few bonus resources like my tips for formula feeding from day 1, how to save money on formula, and a list of my favorite feeding-related products.
Babies don't come with an instructional manual but now formula feeding does. The Formula Mom Handbook is the optimal starting point for feeling good about formula-- without stress, guilt, or shame!