The problem? Good bottle feeding info is impossible to find.
It can feel like all of the information available about feeding a baby doesn't apply to you. Especially when...
- Your baby's needs change so frequently (it feels like you just get things figured out and then there are new challenges!)
- Many medical providers are giving outdated bottle feeding info (actually the AAP says no rice cereal in the bottle, thanks...)
- You can't even visit a formula website without navigating through a "breast is best" pop-up
- All the websites on the Internet that offer feeding advice assume you're nursing-- the advice often isn't relevant or applicable to bottle feeding families!
Where's a mom to turn to find high-quality, supportive, age-specific information about how to bottle feed?
Don't worry! I've got you covered. 💪
The Confident Feeding Framework
A series of monthly guides providing need-to-know info related to feeding, digestion, and sleep according to baby's age.
How It Works
You choose your guide (or package!) based on your baby's age. You'll receive an email with a link to that month's resource which has targeted information answering the most common questions and concerns about feeding and related topics during that month!
Watch a short clip where I go over what to expect this month with your little one's feeding habits.
Download a 3-4 page doc that includes helpful tips, guidelines, and the needs you can anticipate during the month.
Complete a simple "to-do" task to put into practice that month's top tip with your little one. I promise it's easy!
Want to learn more about the topics covered? Each month includes links to additional info and sources.
What the Confident Feeding Framework Covers...
- Ounces per bottle + feeding interval guidelines
- Feeding on demand vs. feeding on a schedule
- Normal newborn digestive symptoms and how to treat them
How to pace feed (and why it's so important)
Hunger and fullness cues
- Scaling up the amount of ounces you're feeding
- Cluster feeding
- The Period of PURPLE Crying/Colic
- Tips to soothe a fussy baby (without defaulting to just offering a bottle)
- Tips for addressing common digestive issues in bottle-fed babies
- Feeding volumes per bottle, and suggested feeding intervals
- Understanding nipple flows and when to go up or down in flow rate
- How to assess if baby is hungry or overtired
- Understanding wake windows (the first step toward establishing a feeding and sleeping schedule)
- Understanding developmental reflux and tips for treating it
- A discussion about formula thickeners and what's safe (and what's not!)
- Establishing a feeding schedule (if desired!)
- Implementing a dream feed (if desired!)
- Understanding the 4-month sleep regression
- How to assess whether night wakings are for hunger or comfort
- Strategies for soothing at night that aren't feeding
- Suggested eating and sleeping times (sample schedule)
- Priorities when starting solids
- Understanding signs of readiness for solids
- Tips for balancing solids + bottle feedings
- Discussion of the pros and cons of offering baby cereal
- Introducing allergens
- Sample schedules
All of this at your fingertips exactly when you need it!
You've researched, talked with your pediatrician, asked random strangers on the internet and have been winging it more often that you'd honestly prefer.
I did all of that too. And I still went to bed at night wondering if I was "doing things right."
The Confident Feeding Framework is a better way that provides the actionable information you need for the peace of mind you want.
- To know how much to feed your baby and when
- To keep your baby comfortable even if they have gas or reflux
- To understand why symptoms happen and whether they're cause for concern
- To move from feeding-on-demand to a feeding schedule
- To encourage nighttime sleep based on how you're structuring daytime feedings
- To get the mental energy back that you're currently spending trying to answer these questions on your own
What Folks Are Saying...
Why You Can Trust Me
- I'm a mom, certified infant feeding tech, and former content strategist for a formula company. I know my stuff!
- I formula-fed my own kids and know first-hand the struggle and stress that can happen with bottle feeding!
- I've helped thousands of parents just like you feel confident and joyful about how they're feeding their baby!
- I'm a good human who wants nothing more than to create freedom for you in your feeding journey so that you can ENJOY your baby more!
Mallory could not be more knowledgeable and helpful about formula and bottle feeding and that's coming from me as a pediatric nurse practitioner! If you need help, Mallory's resources are the very best!
Ally B., DNP, PNP-PC
Hey mama, I'm Mallory!
And 5 years ago I was in your shoes. I had a new baby and breastfeeding was NOT working for us.
I found myself crying in the formula aisle, totally overwhelmed and totally unprepared for this side of infant feeding. I knew there had to be a better way to support new parents-- to provide high-quality information with support and compassion.
After years building up my experience and expertise, The Formula Mom was born!
This resource is right for you if...
- You want someone to tell you what to do, why to do it, and how to do it well
- You're tired of googling your baby's symptoms looking for answers and still feeling unsure
- You want to work toward a feeding and sleep schedule
- You feel bad about trying to figure things out as you go with no real guidance
- You want insight from an expert about how to deal with common concerns
- You aren't sure when to make certain changes (nipple size, number of ounces, adding a dream feed)
- You don't know how to tell if what your baby is doing is "normal"
- You're tired of trying to figure this out on your own
My Promise to You
I’m a parent too and I understand the risk you feel when deciding to invest in a digital product. You work hard for your money and kids are expensive! It's hard to know whether something is a worthwhile investment.
To ease your mind, I'm providing lifetime access to the Confident Feeding Framework including any and all updates. As your needs evolve, you will always have this valuable resource to utilize and refer back to - guaranteed.
Lock in this great price while you can!
(It won't last long.)
I know not all symptoms and stresses with a new baby are feeding-related. But I have worked with enough parents to know that many are. I designed this resource to create a single point-of-reference for common feeding concerns so that you can get back to the good stuff-- enjoying this season with your new baby!
This is a special offer at $12 a month (or less if you get the bundle!) and the price is going up soon! I don't want you to miss this!